DRM Covenant Partners
Partnership with Daniel Robertson Ministries provides a meaningful and rewarding opportunity to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through your prayers and your seeds. As a covenant partner, you have a right to connect to the anointing that is on the ministry, so that you too will walk in the same level of excellence, integrity and prosperity that is on Daniel Robertson Ministries. When you partner with Daniel Robertson Ministries, you share in the reward and satisfaction of helping to change people’s lives from average to excellent! As a covenant partner, you are able to help change lives of individuals all around the world with your prayers and your seed, and as a result you will also be blessed. Your partnership supports the efforts of missionaries locally and even abroad to various countries such as Kenya, India, and Uganda. We also assist in various domestic missions needs such as the support of transitional homes for people in crisis homeless situations. The Word lets us know in Matthew 25: 35-36 … “For I was a hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” Equally, in Galatians 6:7, we are encouraged “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” You may not be able to travel overseas, feed the hungry or minister to the homeless, but your support as a covenant partner aides in making this work possible.
Who is a DRM Covenant Partner?
A covenant partner is an individual or organization that commits to consistently pray for Daniel Robertson Ministries and pledges to sow into the ministry with a minimum monthly commitment of $20.00 or $240.00 per year.
What are my responsibilities as a DRM Covenant Partner?
- Pray for Bishop Robertson and his family on a consistent basis.
- Stay connected to the ministry through Facebook, Twitter and viewing the archived messages.
- Support the ministry financially through your monthly pledge.
- Write to us periodically to share how God is moving in your life.
- Attend meetings and conferences in your area.
- Share the ministry with others as your life is blessed.
What are my benefits of being a DRM Covenant Partner?
First and foremost, as a DRM partner, your divine connection positions you to receive the anointing and blessings that rest upon the ministry. Only those who are connected have a right to receive the same blessings that are on the ministry. In addition, we commit to:
- Praying for peace, power and the provision of God to manifest in your household.
- Being good stewards over the resources entrusted to DRM.
- Providing teachings on DVD specially selected by Bishop Robertson for partners only.
- Mailing a personal letter from Bishop Robertson each quarter.
- Providing priority seating and registration at conferences.
How do I remit my pledge?
Your monthly or yearly pledge can be remitted through our hassle free online donation system.